Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ayesha Siddiqui could have tried trapping other men in past

And after news of demand of 1.5 crore (the 10% cut) from Ayesha Siddiqui, the saga deepens further:

Ayesha Siddiqui could have framed other men too in past

Chicago-based businessman Feroze Jalal says Ayesha Siddiqui is no pained wife, and that she tried to con him the same way she ‘framed’ Shoaib Malik.

Hyderabad is my hometown —which I will soon be visiting, probably in June. I’m currently settled in Chicago with my wife. When I read the news about Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik and his alleged link up with the Hyderabad based-Ayesha Siddiqui, what immediately struck me was the name of the woman — since I’ve known her, and had a similar experience, many years back. And in light of that experience, I feel that Ayesha may well have framed Shoaib. What has happened with Shoaib is very sad, and I can understand it better than most because I have gone through similar trauma, because of what Ayesha had done with me a few years back.

In 1997, while I was in Jeddah, I started receiving some crank calls on my phone. I found out that it was my ex-girlfriend’s friend who was making the calls. I then got to know her name —Ayesha Siddiqui. Yes, the same Ayesha who supposedly has just ‘divorced’ Shoaib Malik.

I was only 20 years old at that time. I would keep getting these crank calls everyday. Finally, I decided to speak to her. She introduced herself as Ayesha Siddiqui. Slowly, we both started talking. Sometimes, we’d talk over the phone for hours and hours. She has a typical Pakistani accent. One day, I asked her if she would meet me, and she readily agreed. We decided to meet at a super mall in Jeddah. When I reached the mall and waited for her, a slim, beautiful girl walked up to me and introduced herself, saying, ‘Hi, I’m Ayesha.” We sat and chatted for some time, but after she left, I realised that her voice didn’t sound the same as it did on the phone. I had my doubts. I therefore got in touch with one of my friends, who was Ayesha’s neighbour. His description of Ayesha was very different from what the girl I had met looked like, and he also told me that the girl who had come to meet me at the mall was not Ayesha, but a friend of hers. The next time that I asked Ayesha to meet me, she didn’t turn up at all.

On the phone, Ayesha would cry, and ask me to marry her all the time, and I would refuse. She was crazy and madly in love with me, or so I thought. I finally got irritated of all this and stopped attending her calls. Our relationship lasted only for about six months.

Finally, later, I got to know about Ayesha’s real identity, her family, etc, through a common friend. I got to know that she had been calling other boys too, and talking to them the same way, and trying to somehow force them to marry her. In fact, one of my close friends, whom I’ll just call K (since his family doesn't know about all this), who was at that time staying in Hyderabad, had started receiving similar crank calls from Ayesha. When I told K about Ayesha, he also gave up talking to her. He is now, fortunately, happily married and settled in Australia.

I strongly feel that Ayesha needs proper medication. She seems normal to speak to at first, but she is not quite a ‘normal’ personality. I think she is just looking for fame and money. What appears stranger is that her parents seem to be supporting her in all this. She has probably trapped Shoaib and framed him.

And yes, I’m saying this all on record, as my wife is fully aware of this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment