Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Women do have their uses

Celebrities get attracted to feminists’ propaganda of women empowerment but are unable to see the sinister undercurrent of male hatred and female supremacy.  For example, in news below, Suhasini Maniratnam says that “men do have their uses”.

http://www.hindu.com/2010/03/05/stories/2010030562721400.htm

Actor Suhasini Mani Ratnam spoke from her own experiences: “I was born in a part of Tamil Nadu notorious for eliminating the girl child. I was the third daughter born to my parents and I have my mother to thank for deciding that I was not an unwanted child.” She acknowledged the men who played a positive role in her life, including her husband, director Mani Ratnam: “Men do have their uses!” she said.

Of course, it was men who did not stand in the way of ‘women empowerment’, but if women continue to propagate their hatred of men in garb of women rights, then the day is not far when men will start to proclaim – “women do have their uses” with a smirk on their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment